Life through a different lens

Thursday, April 23, 2009

DJ BJ's Can't Miss Pick Up Lines 4

Mitch needs all the help he can get.

A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR As a veteran single man, DJ BJ has developed an assortment of pick up lines. These submissions do not represent the views of ADNW, nor are they guaranteed to actually work (nor keep you out of harms way).

INTRO
As a public service, I am willing to share some favorite, bulletproof, top shelf pick up line selections with you. This is the fourth set. I will submit more on a semi-regular basis, at least until I run out or get bored.

31) Sure I’m old enough to be your father. You can call me daddy if it helps.
32) Sure I’m old enough to be your father, the good news is I act more like your age.
33) Do you like animals? Cause if you do, I’ll let you touch my monkey (apologies to Mike Myers).
34) Hey baby, I’m gonna hang back a bit, because you’re hot to the touch.
35) Good news! I brought my camera tonight, because they say pictures will make it last longer.
36) I may be older than you, but I’m a modern, technically savvy man. Wanna see how you turn my floppy disk into a hard drive?
37) I might be a dog, but I’ll be a good boy for a special treat.
38) Are you a vegetarian? Because, I need to know if I should refer to my junk as a cucumber or sausage.
39) Where do you stand politically? I need to know whether you like the lights on or off when we’re having sex.
40) I’m kind of a freak about working out. How about you help me get my cardio in tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment