Life through a different lens

Friday, April 3, 2009

DJ BJ’s Can’t Miss Pick Up Lines 1

EDITOR'S NOTE
Having spent a lot of time as a single man, DJ BJ has had countless opportunities to develop a wide array of pick up lines. He has not indicated if and when these have worked, any consequences, and the state of sobriety of the target female. Having said that, these submissions do not represent the views of ADNW, nor are they guaranteed by the blog to actually work (nor keep you out of harms way). Use them at your own risk, and our apologies.

INTRO
Gentleman – In my experience, the ladies notice a bold man. Here are some of my favorite pick up lines. As a public service, I am willing to share these bulletproof, top shelf selections with you. This is just the first ten. I will submit more on a semi-regular basis, at least until I run out or get bored.

PICK UP LINES 1 - 10
1) Yeah, but I won’t be twice your age next year.
2) Give me a break. Once I get 3 or 4 more drinks in you, I get funny!
3) Well, I figured since your friend is hotter, you’d consider talking to me.
4) I just showered. You wanna smell my butt?
5) So you’re hot and smart? You got a dumb younger sister?
6) (Car sales version) So you’re hot and smart? What can I do to put you into a couple pitchers of beer today?
7) I’m the artist, and you’re the canvas. Can I paint my love on your naked body?
8) Wear a short skirt and no panties next time. That way I’m one stumble away from getting lucky!
9) I know what you Southern girls like. That’s why I dipped my junk in barbecue sauce tonight.
10) Can I see your boobs? Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Did you hear me say please?

No comments:

Post a Comment