Life through a different lens

Thursday, April 16, 2009

DJ BJ's Can't Miss Pick Up Lines 3

Rick did not execute number 24 with the proper tone. Consequences did follow.

A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR As a veteran single man, DJ BJ has developed an assortment of pick up lines. These submissions do not represent the views of ADNW, nor are they guaranteed to actually work (nor keep you out of harms way).

INTRO
As a public service, I am willing to share some favorite, bulletproof, top shelf pick up line selections with you. This is the third set. I will submit more on a semi-regular basis, at least until I run out or get bored.

21) You’re hot. How ‘bout I drop my pants and hose you down?
22) You must work in a toy store, because all I can think of around you is an erector set.
23) (For geography chicks) So are you familiar with plate tectonics? Cause I’ve got a peninsula I’d like to turn into a body bridge with you.
24) So are you into warfare? Cause I’m about to invade your space.
25) Hey, I’m going to dip my taters into gravy. I hope you haven’t given up on starch.
26) It’s good you’re smart, because you aren’t intimidated by Calculus. That happens to be the name of my unit (because dumb chicks think it’s too hard).
27) Are you in to peace and quiet? Cause if you’ll be the piece, I’ll be quiet.
28) (In a Southern accent) Hey baby, wanna arm wrestle? Winner takes y’all? (This one also requires that she looks really frail).
29) You must be into carpentry, cause I’d like to nail you.
30) I’m going to be President. Bet you’d like to meet me in the oh-oh-oval office.

No comments:

Post a Comment