Life through a different lens

Friday, April 10, 2009

DJ BJ's Can't Miss Pick Up Lines 2

EDITOR'S NOTE
Having spent a lot of time as a single man, DJ BJ has had countless opportunities to develop a wide array of pick up lines. He has not indicated if and when these have worked, any consequences, and the state of sobriety of the target female. Having said that, these submissions do not represent the views of ADNW, nor are they guaranteed by the blog to actually work (nor keep you out of harms way). Use them at your own risk, and our apologies.

INTRO
Gentleman – In my experience, the ladies notice a bold man. Here are some of my favorite pick up lines. As a public service, I am willing to share these bulletproof, top shelf selections with you. This is the second ten. I will submit more on a semi-regular basis, at least until I run out or get bored.

11) Smoke ‘em if you got ‘em. And baby, I got ‘em.
12) Hey, I saw you checking me out. Oh, I’ve got a dangling booger? Awkward. So, now that I’ve got your attention…
13) I got a little blue pill with your name all over it.
14) (At the mall) Let me show you something in a size me.
15) (At the deli) I can hook you up with some prize sausage.
16) (At the meat counter) Look no further. I’ve some beef for ya.
17) Baby, if you were in a whore line up, I’d choose you.
18) Hey, I just had some wings. You wanna lick my fingers?
19) I’m guessing you’re a military girl, because I want to tell you in Private that I would promote you to General from a Major piece of ass.
20) (You have to be near a crapper to really sell this one). Umm, hey, can you help me fix my zipper?

No comments:

Post a Comment