Life through a different lens

Monday, May 4, 2009

DJ BJ's Can't Miss Pick Up Lines 5

And if the pick up line thing doesn't quite work out, perhaps dress up?

A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR As a veteran single man, DJ BJ has developed an assortment of pick up lines. These submissions do not represent the views of ADNW, nor are they guaranteed to actually work (nor keep you out of harms way).

INTRO
As a public service, I am willing to share some favorite, bulletproof, top shelf pick up line selections with you. This is the fifth set. I will submit more on a semi-regular basis, at least until I run out or get bored.

41) Do you like Subway and their whole Eat Fresh thing? Well, meet my penis. I named him Fresh.
42) I just showered. I think you’ll find that I taste great.
43) Do you make pizza? Because, I’d like to eat your pie.
44) I’m naming your baby maker The Fastball, because I’d like to hit it.
45) You ever consider being a lesbian? Because you’re so hot, even other chicks would do you.
46) Tell me who you voted for last election. That way I can decide if I’m a liberal or conservative tonight.
47) You ever stick your foot in your mouth? Want to?
48) You ever stick your foot in your mouth? I named my penis – Your Foot.
49) Hey, I’m shopping around for a lightweight STD. What you got?
50) Have you heard of the big bang? I’m ready to give you a tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment