Life through a different lens

Sunday, May 10, 2009

DJ BJ's Can't Miss Pick Up Lines 6

A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR
As a veteran single man, DJ BJ has developed assorted pick up lines. These submissions do not represent the views of ADNW, nor are they guaranteed to actually work (nor keep you out of harms way).


INTRO
As a public service, I am willing to share some favorite, bulletproof, top shelf pick up line selections with you. This is the sixth set. I will submit more on a semi-regular basis, at least until I run out or get bored.

51) Hey, I can see you don’t sweat the small stuff, because yours are pretty big.
52) Do you ever wish you got more support? Well, I’m here for you. Let me hold your jugs.
53) You look tired. How about you take a load off by sitting in my lap?
54) If you’re not going to talk to me, can you at least dress skankier next time?
55) You’re a teacher? That’s great, because I’m ready to do me some learning.
56) I’m going to nickname you Calcium, because you’re good for my bone’s health.
57) If I were a limo driver at the airport, I’d hold a sign for you that said “Delicious.”
58) You’re so tiny you’d make my junk look huge in our sex videos.
59) You look pretty fit. How about I let you kick my ass in all the right places.
60) I’m a savvy businessman and I like to invest wisely. So, if I buy you food, drinks, or flowers, is sex on the table?

No comments:

Post a Comment