Life through a different lens

Monday, June 29, 2009

DJ BJ's Can't Miss Pick Up Lines 8

Ladies, you can start lining up here!

A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR

Once again, veteran single man, DJ BJ shares some favorite pick up lines. Our apologies. These submissions do not represent the views of ADNW, nor are they guaranteed to actually work (nor keep you out of harms way).


All right people - here's my eighth set. You can thank me now and later!

71) Wow, you’re hot. You’re a real head turner, and you know what I mean.
72) I need your phone number, because if there’s an emergency I’ll have to call you on the HOTline.
73) In these troubling economic times, it’s awesome that you’ve got me excited. I suppose I owe you some stimulus money.
74) I hear you asked your manager for a raise. Well after looking at you, you can call my junk “Boss.”
75) Even though I’m not less filling, chicks that order Miller Lite generally like me. Because, I still taste great!
76) My nickname is the Gardner, because I’m all about trimming bush.
77) You gotta love baseball, because every night somebody’s guaranteed to score.
78) I’m very organized and you’ll be happy to know that you’re on my To Do list.
79) I’m at work now. But I get off in a couple hours, with or without you.
80) I keep calling you Vitamin D, because you nourish my bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment