Life through a different lens

Sunday, June 14, 2009

BATHROOM ETIQUETTE 2.1

Dude, that's my car!

RULE 1 FOR HOME– KEEP IT CLEAN

You are more than welcome to be some type of terminal loaner, friendless mega-prick, or stuck ass deep in perpetual bachelorhood. But for the love of monkeys, please keep your bathroom in the realm of potentially clean, because we all know you’ll inevitably have a visitor. As one of those potential guests, I’d like to think that I wouldn’t have to battle Ebola, roaches, and rat terds for foot space in your crapper. Don’t get me wrong; I don’t expect your bathroom to be magazine cover ready. Just keep it off the disgusting list. Perhaps, have a bottle of Windex handy and put a brush and sanitizer in the toilet bowl now and again? Hell, at least keep some cleaning supplies in the vicinity, so I can wipe the seat down myself, if (heaven forbid) I am compelled to use your facility while there.

No comments:

Post a Comment