Life through a different lens

Sunday, July 12, 2009

From the Dr. Love Files -1.8

Sure he's acting all casual, but you know what he's thinking when Mr. Clinton fires up a cigar.

Fallacy 7 – Ladies, 10 things he’s thinking when you’re naked, or not!

1. Drinks? Check. Tic-Tac? Check. Pre-date safety orgasm? Check.
2. Who is Big Bill Hickok? And what is his name doing there?
3. Please don’t put on the baggy T-shirt…please!
4. Hmmm…are these sheets clean?
5. I kinda don’t care that they’re fake.
6. Focus on her eyes, on her eyes, on her…just forget it!
7. Suck in my gut, suck in my gut, suck in…oh forget it!
8. That webcam didn’t even begin to do her justice.
9. True blonde, perfect!
10. Very interesting, another nipple shape for my mental collection.

Body Part of the Week

I never gave much thought to how talented the tongue really is. Maybe, I took my own gift of tongue for granted, many a conversation behind my back later, and not for just your enjoyment, ladies. The tongue (the strongest muscle in the body – sorry fellas) is used to manipulate food for chewing and swallowing. But did you know your tongue has its own unique “tongue print” and holds 90% of your taste buds? Or that, speech would be virtually impossible without it? Then there’s the tongue rolling parlor tricks and modifications and piercings dating back to ancient cultures. In pop culture it spawned a legacy and made many, even me a fan of the king of all tongues, The Demon; yes Gene Simmons of the “greatest band in the land”…Kiss. Now, I know how tantalizing the thought of this seductive instrument can be, so use it right and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment