Life through a different lens

Sunday, July 19, 2009

DJ BJ's Can't Miss Pick Up Lines 9

Ladies and Gentlemen, put your hands together for Lacey on the world's largest stripper pole. On deck - Essence.

A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR

Once again, veteran single man, DJ BJ shares some favorite pick up lines. Our apologies. These submissions do not represent the views of ADNW, nor are they guaranteed to actually work (nor keep you out of harms way).


Here's the ninth set. Soak it in.

81) Hey, how about you undo a button and give me a jump-start on mentally undressing you?
82) I suspect you’re being a bitch because it’s that time of the month. And for the record, I’m cool with that.
83) Hey, I heard you ask your friend, “What’s up?” With how good you look, I got a great answer for you.
84) (Requires some degree of discretion). Your boyfriend seems to be a real go-getter. He puts the “do” in douchebag.
85) Your boyfriend is like one of those natural juice drinks. He’s full of fruit.
86) Why don’t you give me your email address, because I’d like to put something in your in-box.
87) You heard the phrase, “The smeller’s the feller?” Well, I’m going to prove I’m your guy by giving you a good sniff.
88) Your boyfriend is ugly - time for you to start considering me as a sperm donor.
89) I dig chicks that can handle a musical instrument. How about you play my skin flute.
90) I believe a hot chick like you deserves the red carpet treatment. So, I dyed my pubes red.

No comments:

Post a Comment