Life through a different lens

Friday, December 18, 2009

DJ BJ's Can't Miss Pick Up Lines 12

I caught it. You cook it!

NOTE FROM THE EDITOR
Once again, veteran single man, DJ BJ shares some favorite pick up lines. Our apologies. These submissions do not represent the views of ADNW, nor are they guaranteed to actually work (nor keep you out of harms way). And, no ducks were harmed in the creation of this blog.

Here's your friggin Christmas present. Ten more pick up lines for you losers. And by the way, here's a note back to you editor people. That 100 pick up line label is starting to look stupid.

111) You’re hot enough to wear horizontal stripes. I got a sharpie. Strip down and let me show you.

112) So, what do I have to do to get you to send your ugly friend away?

113) If you’ll go out with me, I’d floss my teeth and trim my nose hair for you.

114) You’re in pretty good shape. Are you one of those chicks that run around in a sports bra? If so, when and where?

115) Your body is so smoking hot, I can’t even look you in the face.

116) Did I hear you say you popped out a kid? That’s impressive, cause you’re not fat or anything?

117) If you want to get with me tonight, my drunk friend says he’ll entertain your ugly friend.

118) How long is it going to take you to get drunk, cause I’ll just hang out with my friends until then?

119) You got some lint on your shirt. Hand it over, and I’ll clear that up for you.

120) You smell good. Are you available in scratch and sniff?

No comments:

Post a Comment