Life through a different lens

Thursday, September 24, 2009

DJ BJ's Can't Miss Pick Up Lines 11

And if you play your cards right, later on I'm gonna fly you back to the trailer.

NOTE FROM THE EDITOR

Once again, veteran single man, DJ BJ shares some favorite pick up lines. Our apologies. These submissions do not represent the views of ADNW, nor are they guaranteed to actually work (nor keep you out of harms way).

All right then. My book deal fell through, so I’m stuck with you losers for now. Drink it up while it lasts, ladies.

101) What can I do to put you in a one night stand, today?

102) You’re quite the tasty little dish. I bet you’d stick to the “bone.”

103) You’re not just a piece of meat to me. You’re a grade ‘A’ choice piece of meat.

104) If we dated, you’re hot enough that I wouldn’t have to hide you from my friends and family.

105) If we were dating, I wouldn’t have to stare at you so much. You know, cause I’d have a lot of pictures, video and stuff.

106) The ladies know me as a stand up guy. Matter of fact, I’ve got something standing up for you right now.

107) I’d like to get on your good side. And you know what I mean by getting on it, right?

108) I noticed you’re not wearing a bra. So, I just tipped the bartender to turn down the A.C. Don’t you go putting on a sweater, okay?

109) I’m going to name you “Furniture Polish,” because I’d like you to clean and condition my wood.

110) You may not think I’m much of a catch. But, you have to admit you’re swimming in a pretty shallow pool here.

No comments:

Post a Comment